2015 HVAC Savings Champions
January 19, 2016 | Posted in HVAC
The numbers are in and the box score shows that DP&L customers are Savings Champions with HVAC rebates from DP&L. Customers scored a total of 8,437 DP&L rebates on heating and cooling equipment, saving more than 9.6 million kWh, or $1,152,000 on energy costs. That’s the equivalent of powering 800 homes for a year. Score!
DP&L HVAC Partners
The MVPs behind DP&L’s heating and cooling rebates are our HVAC Partners, who can help you select an efficient heating or cooling system that’s right for your home, and right for your wallet. Heating and cooling make up almost half of your home energy budget, so investing in an efficient HVAC system is a smart play for homeowners. The best part: your participating contractor will complete the paperwork for your rebate application, and you’ll score a rebate up to $1,600!
In 2015, a total of 139 HVAC Partners submitted rebates for DP&L customers. We would like to recognize our top performers based on improvements over 2014 savings. The winners are divided by business size:
- Ed’s HVAC Plumbing Electric, Tipp City
- Drake Heating & Air, Eaton
- Tanner Heating and Air Conditioning, Dayton
- B&K Heating Inc., Dayton
- Summers Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, Dayton
- Barker Heating & Air Conditioning, Dayton
Contractor of Excellence
- Logan AC & Heat Services, Dayton
About HVAC Rebates
DP&L offers rebates on efficient heating and cooling equipment to help you save money and energy. Whether your heat source is gas or electric, we have a rebate to help you save. We even offer rebates on water heaters and programmable thermostats! Your participating contractor can help create your savings game plan.
Want to save even more this winter? Check out our tips to help you stay warm for less.
- Renters can be a #SavingsChampion too 🙌 https://t.co/hQGMIkST65
@DPLToday 7 hours ago
- Plus, DP&L customers can score an additional rebate - up to $1,250 - when they upgrade! Be a #SavingsChampion:… https://t.co/AsVMLgFbXa
@DPLToday 4 days ago
- DYK that LED bulbs can last up to 25x longer than incandescents? Be a #SavingsChampion with DP&L discounts on LEDs:… https://t.co/PMIpVfIJul
@DPLToday 5 days ago