2016 Heating & Cooling Savings Champions
February 8, 2017 | Posted in HVAC
The numbers are in and the box score shows that DP&L customers are Savings Champions at home with heating and cooling rebates from DP&L. Customers scored a total of 9,624 DP&L rebates on heating and cooling equipment – more than 1,000 additional rebates over 2015 – and saved more than 10.1 million kWh, or $1,212,000 on energy costs. That’s the equivalent of powering 1,048 homes for a year. Score!
DP&L HVAC PARTNERS
The MVPs behind DP&L’s heating and cooling rebates are our HVAC Partners, who can help you select an efficient heating or cooling system that’s right for your home, and right for your wallet. Heating and cooling make up almost half of your home energy budget, so investing in an efficient HVAC system is a smart play for homeowners. The best part: your participating contractor will complete the paperwork for your rebate application, and you’ll score a rebate up to $1,250!
In 2016, a total of 135 HVAC Partners submitted rebates for DP&L customers. We would like to recognize our top performers based on improvements over 2015 savings. The winners are divided by business size:
- Stevenson Service Experts, Beavercreek
- Butler Heating & Air Conditioning Co., Dayton
- Detmer and Sons, Inc., Fairborn
- CJs Heating & Air, Centerville
- Brockman & Sons, Dayton
- Allied Services, Inc., Clayton
- Deer Heating & Cooling, Inc., Fairborn
- Danco Enterprises Inc., Springfield
- Cowboy’s Heating & Air LLC, Farmersville
Top Overall Savings
- Logan Services, Inc., Dayton
Contractor of Excellence
- Dave’s Services, Troy
About Residential Heating & Cooling Rebates
DP&L offers rebates on efficient heating and cooling equipment to help you save money and energy. Whether your heat source is gas or electric, we have a rebate to help you save and keep your family comfortable. We even offer rebates on water heaters and programmable thermostats! Your participating contractor can help create your savings game plan.
2016 Residential HVAC Savings
Want to save even more this winter? Check out our cold weather energy saving tips.
- As temperatures rise, keep your energy bills low with these #SavingsChampion tips: https://t.co/7ONvrTDL96 https://t.co/fNjdxUa7Z4
@DPLToday 17 hours ago
- Want help managing your energy use at home? Check out https://t.co/7i3FzrEO21 for low/no cost tips to be a… https://t.co/IBJkHWK47z
@DPLToday 4 days ago
- New on the #SavingsChampion blog - DP&L is Activating & Energizing Girls in Science: https://t.co/PTdIqiDmnh #GirlsInSTEM #GetIntoEnergy
@DPLToday 4 days ago